Monday, October 1, 2012

How To DO Crackle Nails | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips

How To DO Crackle Nails | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips


How Crackle Nails 

Crackle nails attract me when I saw on the hands of the ladies.Last month when I came back to my house, I saw a huge photo of the crackle in the window of the salon, At that time I decided I will do this at home.When I finally got a bottle of crackle to try manicuring my nails. It was my first attempt and also learning process. Definitely my first attempt was not perfect. I did it perfect with alot of practice.
You should care about the mistake and you don’t need to waste the time.Just care fully read the instructions that how to do the crackle nail polish and do it.

 How To DO Crackle Nails ?

Pick a base color that highly contrasts with the chosen crackle color.
(I picked a deep maroon and a crackle color of silver.)
Apply one (or two) coats of the base color paint.
Allow the base color to dry completely. I recommend allowing your nails to dry for at least 30 minutes.
Shake the bottle of crackle well.
(If it is not well shaken the polish will not crackle and will instead look like a poorly applied top coat. Yuck!)
Quickly apply the top coat with a medium thickness over the whole nail. No need to make sure it is perfect or totally even.
(In fact the crackle looks better when not perfect.)
Re-dip the brush for each nail to make sure the crackle polish is fresh.
Allow top crackle coat to fully dry.
If desired add a sheer finishing coat to the top once the crackle is totally dried.