Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Not Ready For Date | Jennie Gart | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips

Not Ready For Date | Jennie Gart | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips


Not Ready For Date | Jennie Gart

London, Nov 5: Actress Jennie Garth says she is not ready to date yet.
The ‘Jennie Garth : A Little Bit Country” star, who recently lost an estimated 30 pounds following her divorce from husband Peter Facinelli, has realised she is not ready to date after being linked to three different men recently.
”I only like guys that are not nice. What is wrong with us girls? It’s not like I want somebody to treat me badly. I want somebody who looks like they could treat me badly, but then really treats me good,” contactmusic.com quoted the 40-year-old as saying.
Jennie was briefly linked with “The Antonio Treatment” star Antonio Ballatore, photographer Noah Abrams and most recently with property expert Jason Clarke.
”I would rather lick the bottom of my shoe than go on a date. ”The minute I think I’m ready to start dating, then I realise, ‘Oh no you’re not.’ I just don’t know how to date,” she added.