Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rihana and Nicola Roberts Launch a Fashion Show Together | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips

Rihana and Nicola Roberts Launch a Fashion Show Together | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips


Rihana and Nicola Roberts Launch a Fashion Show Together


Rihana Invites Nicola Roberts to launch a fashion show which help to find out the fashion designers for the coming generation with the latest & unique designs. Nicola agreed to join the Rihana In this Fashion show. They both are really talented stars.
Rihanna is going for a new experience. She’s set to make her first foray into the world of television after signing up to produce and appear in a new fashion series for Sky Living HD, it has been reported.
The We Found Love hitmaker is thought to be searching Britain for the next generation of undiscovered designer talent, and has reportedly hand-picked Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts to front the show.
The series is set to be broadcast over ten weeks, as a host of unknown designers are challenged by Rihanna and Nicola to create outfits for a string of musicians and celebrities, with the final task set to be designing a unique stage outfit for Rihanna’s Wireless performance in Hyde Park this coming July.

she said that: I’ve always had a great love of fashion. It’s a constant source of inspiration in my life, and is a big reason why I’ve grown into the person and artist I am today.
“I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage. I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.”
I was so flattered when Rihanna asked me to work with her on this show. I’m so excited for us to get started on finding a new up and coming British designer who just needs a chance, a little bit of help in getting their skills noticed.
“I love both Rihanna’s music and her style. I love that she isn’t afraid to try new things. Her style is personal and that’s something I’m a fan of. You can see a genuine love for fashion in her. She is definitely one of my style icons.”
While Roberts is tasked with hosting the show, Rihanna will be responsible for casting and be involved in editing post-production.
The series will be aired exclusively on Sky Living HD later this year.